Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Baaack!

Tyler turned two yesterday! I can't believe how fast it has gone. Two really quick photos before I go to bed. Once again, I have stayed up way later than I wanted to! We went to Chuck E Cheeses on Sunday and I am not very happy with the way my photos turned out. It was pretty dark in there and I had to use my flash which is the quickest way to ruin a photo. Krista made Ty a tractor cake that he LOVED!



Yep, that's his tongue on the glass...pretty sure he will come down with some sort of illness this week.

More photos to come tomorrow.

Oh, I am really loving the song in the latest JC Penny commercials. Check it out...the song is Unbelievable by the Sleepy Rebels. The commercial has a remix version that I like a little bit better than the real song. Lucky me, itunes has both.

No comments: