Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wishes come true

I received my birthday wishes in some format or another...

Breakfast in bed was shared with Tyler who spilled crumbs everywhere, spread syrup on the duvet cover, and stole my turkey bacon and I wouldn't have it any other way

The pedicure was also from Tyler...did I ever tell you that the kid BEGS me to let him rub lotion on my feet? No? Well he does and I am considering renting him out by the hour. He's actually pretty good for such a little guy.

Mike did the dishes twice...he was so proud that he did them twice. He thought he one upped me until I told him I not only do them twice on Sundays, I do them 2-3 times on Saturdays and every other day of the week. Still...nice to have a day off. He also picked up and vacuumed the basement.

I also received a lovely bouquet of flowers from Mike and Tyler and got out of diaper duty for the day. Unfortunately for Mike, Tyler had 6 stinky diapers. :)


Another wish comes true as well...

Orla Kiely's goodies at Target will be in stores in February. Products include table settings, kitchen accessories, and office supplies. I have my eye on some bins for my office, some mugs, and the super cute apron below...




No comments: