Saturday, February 21, 2009

Breakfast with Papa and Nana


My parents started a tradition about a year ago of taking Tyler every Saturday morning for breakfast. They go to the Peppermill Grill by my house. I even tag along once in awhile if I can get ready in time. Tyler loves going to breakfast and pancake is one of the few legible words in his vocabulary. He knows all of the waitresses and gives them all hugs before he leaves. It's pretty cute.

The best part of the Saturday mornings is that they usually take him on trips to the tool store or the grocery store and I have a Saturday morning free. I should be cleaning or getting groceries right now and here I am wasting my time...

My parents sometimes run a little late getting here and Tyler always waits by the door saying there names over and over and over and over and over again...

Last week I was getting ready so I could go along and the doorbell rings. I went to see who was ringing my doorbell at 7:30 in the morning and it was my dear Tyler. He had managed to get outside by himself and was trying to get back in. Scared me to death. I locked the door and then took photos of him mad because he couldn't get out and then he rolled over tying to plot his escape.

No comments: