Friday, February 6, 2009

plans, plans, and more plans


I love weekends so so much
I love waffles on Sundays
I love stocking my fridge back up with meals for the week
I love having my laundry done...but not doing it
I love watching movies on Sunday afternoon while we fold laundry
I love not having to go to work
I love, love, love date night


Tomorrow I am going to rise and shine at 7:00am, get ready, and send Tyler off to weekly breakfast with Nana and Papa. I am going grocery shopping at 7 freaking 30 in the morning. Sick...yes, but I am oh so excited about it. I will be all alone and the store will be practically empty.

Ahh...Heaven

I am going to clean my house from 8:30-10 before going off to get my butt kicked by the personal trainer my Mom and I are going to. Poor Mike will be at work and lucky Tyler and Papa will be bonding over some project that involves tools.

My original weekend desires only involved me and a good book, however my house is N.A.S.T.Y. right now. My basement looks like a bomb stuffed with toys was set off and there is just junk piled up everywhere from the week of craziness that we have had.

In the afternoon, while Tyler naps, I am having some yummy craft time. I have no idea what I am going to do but it will be creative and cool.

Tomorrow night Mike and I are having date night. Did I mention I love date night? So do my parents and Tyler who get to hang out while we take some much needed and enjoyed adult time. I am very proud of the fact that we still have around 2 date nights a month and I am so thankful that my parents always want to babysit.

Sunday morning will be waffles before church, lunch at Panera with the padres, and a trip to Costco. Laundry and a movie in the afternoon.
Glorious...and just as nice as me and a good book.

Photo by me...

2 comments:

Amanda: said...

Sounds perfect! We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning and making our way southward for a week in Florida. I'm not looking forward to the car ride, but the destination will be worth it! I miss my sister like CRAZY and have not seen my nephew since June, so I can't wait to get down there!

The Robinsons said...

I love structure and to have my weekend planned out like that would be awesome! I hope everything went as planned! :) And I hope by now you are done folding laundry! :)