Monday, December 22, 2008

Crazy Eights

8 Favorite T.V. shows (not in order)

  • CSI (all 3 of them)
  • 24
  • Criminal Minds
  • Without a Trace
  • Eleventh Hour
  • Burn Notice
  • Cold Case
  • The Unit

8 Things I Did Yesterday

  • Baked Cookies
  • Wrapped Presents
  • Laundry
  • Edited Photos (made my brother Brent into Mr T)
  • Made Pancakes
  • Dishes
  • Listened to Christmas music
  • Picked up my house

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

  • Christmas...presents, games, food, family, and fun
  • A good book, a warm blanket, and a few hours to myself
  • Nice weather, enough with this snow!
  • A date with Mike
  • My new cell phone arriving
  • Burn Notice and 24 starting in January
  • Taking Tyler Sledding
  • Pentwater

8 Things on My Wish List

  • To build our dream house
  • A very nice camera and a photography business/hobby
  • Adding to our family
  • Someday getting to be a stay at home mom with a hobby or two
  • To be completely financially stable
  • Getting back in shape
  • To provide a warm, happy home for our child(ren)
  • A snowblower right now, a boat when it's nice...
8 Things on my "Bucket" List
  • Run a marathon
  • Learn how to Salsa dance
  • Travel to Europe
  • Open a little store
  • Learn how to snowboard
  • Travel to all 50 states
  • Get my law degree
  • Start/run a non-profit that helps those in need
8 Things on my To Do List
  • Reupholster our couches
  • Clean upstairs carpet
  • Re-organize basement work shop
  • Learn Photoshop
  • Finish kitchen remodel
  • Find a corner cabinet and paint it "Caitlin Green", my awesome custom color
  • Re-organize my office
  • Clean out my car...why I didn't do this while it was warm, I do not know...

No comments: