Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snowy Sunday



Since the neighborhood shovel crew skipped our house yesterday, we had to shovel today. When I say "we" had to shovel, what I really mean is Mike...while Tyler plays and I take photos. It's our thing...
Tyler wasn't too thrilled with the snow at first, but eventually got the hang of it. The photo where mike is giving me a dirty look is when I dropped down and did a snow angel. He thought it was weird. It was cold but sunny and I laid there, like an angel of course, for a few minutes looking up at the sky. Then some birds flew overhead and I thought about following them to Florida. I will be a snow bird when I get older, for sure.




1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

Just checking out your blog for the first time. Thanks for the Christmas card and the blog info. Your family is simply beautiful. The photos you have taken of Tyler are so impressive! Hope all is well!
Lindsey (Alt) Robinson
PS - check us out
www.sharingtidbits.blogspot.com